Cessna 404 Titan
The Cessna 404 Titan is a twin engine, turbocharged piston aircraft with a large comfortable cabin. Typically, the Titan is configured for 9-11 passengers and 1 pilot and can rapidly be converted to a freighter carrying up to 1100kg.
BAS fly all our Cessna 404 aircraft under the Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) which enables all weather day & night operations. This also ensures your aircraft is tracked by Air Traffic Control from the moment it taxi's to when we touch down no matter how remote your destination is. BAS has 3 Cessna 404 Titans based in Broome servicing the Kimberley and Pilbara regions of WA.
- Twin engine piston
- Cruise speed of 165 kts or 280 km/hr
- Seating for up to 11 passengers
- Large cargo door and nose locker
- All weather day and night capability
- 3 x C-404 aircraft in the BAS fleet